Waseela e Taleem Registration Through Mobile App
The Waseela e Taleem program is a government initiative that provides financial assistance to poor families to help their children attend school. The program is administered by the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) and is available to families with children between the ages of 4 and 22.
To register for the Waseela e Taleem program, you can now use the BISP Waseela e Taleem mobile app. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
To register for the program using the app, you will need to:
- Open the app and create an account.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, CNIC number, and address.
- Enter information about your children, including their names, ages, and schools.
- Upload a copy of your CNIC and your children’s birth certificates.
Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed by BISP officials. If your application is approved, you will receive a monthly stipend to help pay for your children’s education.
The Waseela e Taleem program is a great way to help your children get the education they deserve. If you are a poor family with children in school, I encourage you to apply for the program today.
Benefits of Registering for Waseela e Taleem Through the Mobile App
There are many benefits to registering for the Waseela e Taleem program through the mobile app. Some of these benefits include:
- Convenience: You can register for the program and submit your application from the comfort of your own home.
- Speed: The application process is much faster and easier when you use the mobile app.
- Accuracy: The mobile app helps to ensure that your application is accurate and complete.
- Security: Your personal information is protected by the BISP Waseela e Taleem mobile app.
If you are interested in registering for the Waseela e Taleem program, I encourage you to download the mobile app today.
Download Waseela e Taleem