Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023
The Prime Minister Laptop Scheme is a government initiative to provide laptops to deserving students in Pakistan. The scheme is open to students enrolled in public sector universities and colleges across the country.
To be eligible for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree program at a public sector university or college in Pakistan.
- Have a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
How to Apply
To apply for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme, students must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account and log in.
- Provide your personal and academic information.
- Upload a scanned copy of your CNIC.
- Submit your application.
The application deadline for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme is June 30, 2023.
The selection process for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme will be conducted on a merit basis. Students will be shortlisted based on their academic performance and CGPA.
Laptops will be distributed to selected students in the month of August 2023.
For more information, please visit the official website of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
- prime minister laptop scheme
- laptop scheme pakistan
- prime minister laptop scheme 2023
- laptop scheme registration
- laptop scheme registration last date
- laptop scheme last date
I hope this article is helpful.