How to Get Your Website into Google Discover
Google Discover is a personalized feed of content that Google thinks you might be interested in. It’s a great way to get your content in front of new readers, and it can be a powerful source of traffic for your website.
Here are a few tips on how to get your website into Google Discover:
- Create high-quality content. This is the most important factor in getting your content into Google Discover. Your content should be well-written, informative, and engaging. It should also be relevant to your target audience.
- Use compelling headlines. The headline is the first thing people will see when they come across your content in Google Discover, so it’s important to make it count. Your headline should be clear, concise, and attention-grabbing.
- Include high-quality images. Images are a great way to break up text and make your content more visually appealing. They can also help to improve your click-through rate (CTR) in Google Discover.
- Use relevant keywords. When you’re writing your content, be sure to use relevant keywords that your target audience is likely to search for. This will help Google to find your content and show it to people who are interested in what you have to say.
- Promote your content on social media. Social media is a great way to get the word out about your content and drive traffic to your website. When you share your content on social media, be sure to use relevant hashtags and tags so that people can find it easily.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting your website into Google Discover. And once your content is in Discover, you can start to see a significant increase in traffic to your website.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. Google Discover is primarily used on mobile devices, so it’s important to make sure your website looks good and functions properly on mobile.
- Use Google Analytics to track your Discover traffic. Google Analytics can help you to track how much traffic you’re getting from Google Discover and where that traffic is coming from. This information can help you to optimize your content for Discover and improve your CTR.
- Be patient. It takes time to get your website into Google Discover. Don’t expect to see results overnight. Just keep creating great content and promoting it on social media, and eventually you’ll start to see results.