Government of Punjab Up-Grades Different Posts
لیب اٹینڈنٹ اور دیگر سٹاف کی اپگریڈیشن کا لیٹر جعلی ہے۔ دوست سرکولیٹ نہ کریں۔
The Government of Punjab has up-graded the following posts, in relaxation of ban on up-gradation of posts, w.e.f 01-05-2023:
|Name of the Post||Existing BS||Upgraded BS|
|Fisheries Supervisor / Lab Supervisor||06||11|
|Tube well Mechanic / Pump Mechanic / Tube Well Operator / Lift Pump Operator||01||07|
- The incumbents of the upgraded posts will also stand upgraded and their pay will be fixed at the stage next above their basic pay in their lower pay scales w.e.f 01-05-2023. No Premature increment is admissible on up-gradation of post in terms of policy of Punjab Government.
- The expenditure incurred on the above up-gradation of posts shall be borne by the respective Administrative Departments / Attached Departments. No supplementary grant will be issued in this regard.
This up-gradation is in line with the government’s efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its services. It is expected that the up-gradation of these posts will lead to improved service delivery to the people of Punjab.
Benefits of Up-Grading Posts
There are several benefits to up-grading posts. These include:
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of services
- Increased motivation and morale of employees
- Reduced turnover of employees
- Attracted better talent to the government
The up-gradation of posts is a positive step by the Government of Punjab. It is expected to lead to improved service delivery to the people of Punjab.