BSN Generic 2nd Merit List Punjab Pakistan
The Punjab Nursing Admission System (PNAS) has released the 2nd merit list for BSN Generic programs in Punjab, Pakistan. The list is available on the PNAS website.
To be eligible for the 2nd merit list, candidates must have passed their FSc (Pre-Medical) examination with at least 60% marks. They must also have a valid CNIC and domicile of Punjab.
The 2nd merit list will be used to fill the remaining seats in BSN Generic programs across Punjab. Candidates who have been shortlisted on the 2nd merit list will be required to submit their admission forms and documents to the respective institutions.
The deadline for submitting admission forms is June 15, 2023.
How to Check the Merit List
To check the merit list, candidates can follow these steps:
- Go to the PNAS website.
- Click on the “Merit Lists” tab.
- Select the “BSN Generic” program.
- Enter your CNIC number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Release of 2nd merit list: June 10, 2023
- Deadline for submitting admission forms: June 15, 2023
For more information, candidates can contact the PNAS helpline at 042-99200967 or 042-99204020.
- PNAS website: https://dgn.punjab.gov.pk/
- PNAS helpline: 042-99200967 or 042-99204020
Download BSN Generic 2nd Merit List 2023 pdf